Friday, March 13, 2009

-==My so called "friends". . .

A friend is someone you can talk to whenever you needed someone in times of difficulties. I treasure them so much. For me, they are one of the important and special persons in my life I cannot live without. . .

The most special friend I have in my life is my best friend. I met her when I was in grade five. We've been together for 7 years.


hmm, I could say that I have lots of friends in school, but my closest friends as of now are being called and known as "FREYNDLY". They are Danica, Deybbra and Haze.

I also have friends way back in my high school days and I consider them as my "barkada" because we've been together for a long time and they were always there through good, especially when I'm at my worst time.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. helo..jul..thank u kau sa mga advises mo!!!huhuhu!!hehehhe..pero gro everythngs hapen for a reson!!!wew!!!!!!!lab u jol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. helo! gudeve! hehehe
    friend is the one who walks in when others walk out..
    Godbleshu!

    ReplyDelete