Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why I Choose Nursing?



Actually, I wasn't expecting that I will choose nursing as my course because since I was a child, I am really afraid of injection and other medical procedures. I'm also afraid to look at people lying at their coffin. Nursing, as we all know, is a very in demand course nowadays. As what people would say, being a nurse will give and assure you a better future specially when you are working abroad. When I was about to graduate in high school, I am really having a hard time in deciding on what course to choose when I enter college. Until one day, my father and friends encouraged me to choose nursing. And since I don't have any other option, I finally decided to take this course. Practically, I choose this course because I wanted to go and work abroad so that I can earn bigger money so that I can help and support my family and also for me to finance my own needs and luxuries I wanted to have and experience in my life. But later on, I realized that I'm starting to love this course. Why I said so? well, it's because of the reason that this could be my simple way of helping needy people and I'm learning a lot in this course. Taking up nursing is not really easy because you will experience sleepless nights, stressful day, full load requirements, strict C I's and many more. But even though nursing welcomes to a very stressful and haggard life, I could still say it's all worth it.

. . .hahayz, freyndly, tama na ni uie kay pahurutay na akong dugo, sunggo keu!!. . . hihihi^_^

32 comments:

  1. tama jud ka super stress and werla au ato life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahahaha......go for gold jul...hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. char....hhiihihihihi
    \


    gogogogogogo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaahhw...!!!!!!!hahahahaa!! tama jud ka .!! maka maot ang nursing!!!!protesta!!!jul!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi..

    Dollar jud imU Guz2 juL??
    TArong lng juD skUl...

    advice: yaw pg.uyab2..


    jejeje..

    ReplyDelete
  6. lage maka stress na jud ai..hehehe

    pero gogogogo..

    i.cher tka..hihihi

    gud day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 57 % passing rate of NURSING board examination (BROKENSHIRE COLLEGE)..NYahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. ..hahai..expect the unexpected..haha..
    gudluck sa a2 julie..

    ReplyDelete
  9. comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    ahahaha.,la lang.,kailangan eh

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww jejejeejeje


    GOds will jud gro nga


    mag nursing ka jul..jeje


    sbagay desrvng man jud ka



    kay bryt man ka..jeje


    Gods bless jul{:

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha... bryt ka man din...
    kaya muh yan... i know.. bleehh

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's what nursing is.....

    God bless to you...

    ReplyDelete
  13. wala nay mas laing term sa stress ?????



    madada ra na dhaie.. . wahaaha.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. agi lang me....


    ehehehe...

    speechless!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. .,.,,.hehehehe.,.,

    .,.,.stress maka tiguwang jud ni,.,.,

    hahahaiieezz.,.,.

    .,.,.heheheh.,.,t.c .,.,

    ReplyDelete
  16. help the needy jid.....dollars nlang uy......

    ReplyDelete
  17. comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment coment pud panagasa!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hehehe
    naa jud dapat ang humanitarian heart..
    go go go !
    kaya mu jan jul!
    Godbleshu!

    ReplyDelete
  19. injection: here i comee!!!!!
    hehehehe char lang....

    keep safe

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahaha... gudluck..
    brytbitaw ka jul..
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  21. hmff

    auau
    godbless..

    studyhard..


    >.dEyBzz.<

    ReplyDelete
  22. char!!

    kau ka oie!!

    hmmmp sungo ko!!

    kaila kag history ngnu ng nursing hehehehehe

    coment pud oie!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. dapat wag kanang matakot sa injection ha,,,hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi julz ...

    gudlak sa atong study ....namis taka ....
    se u around .....

    ReplyDelete
  26. cg lang bahalag stresful! ana jud na jul sacrifice kung gusto ka magsuccess! jejeje thats what we called life basig as aka na corz, stressful jud but God is willing to strenthen u jeje! juz be on track! Godblz!

    ReplyDelete